cool Haeco t'was on eBay

Holzer Audio Engineering, Haeco cutters, disk computers, preamps, amps, and processors.
Dr3d Sl3d
Site Admin

cool Haeco t'was on eBay

Post by Dr3d Sl3d »

Anyone buy that cool Haeco/Scully Rhythmshack was selling last year or so on eBay? It was on for a few months, and then I didn't see what became of that. I would have got, but couldn't get it in the door - console was wrapped around for operator's convenience. Was it unfoldable? Someone uses it now? Hope D. is good.

Grundman is big on Haeco cutters, yeah?

- Saùde,
Dr3d Sl3d
Cappin' the Rap in the M&M's...
13104P1

Re: cool Haeco t'was on eBay

Post by 13104P1 »

Didn't that one have the CP-1000 controller? I think it used digital preview and the setup was offered with a digital delay for program, but if you had a preview machine, you might have the right threading for its look-aheadski to make only the preview suffer (L:

-1310AP1
Dr3d Sl3d
Site Admin

Post by Dr3d Sl3d »

Yes, I remember that now it had delay in the rack, and the controller would use the digitization of the advance channels for feed and depth calculation on-the-latent-fly. But the Compudisk and others do this, too. The Capps system and Scully would venture into early digitzation with 6- and 8-bit converters running at 10k bandwidth for the bass and overall level concerns of pitch and groove-width.

Saùde,
Dr3d Sl3d
Cappin' the Rap in the M&M's...
dubcutter

Post by dubcutter »

This one?

13104P1

Post by 13104P1 »

The veritable item. Is it still in Florida? Love that table and console. Nice everything. CP-1000?

- 1310AP1
dubcutter

Re: Cool Haeco t'was on eBay

Post by dubcutter »

you just like it b/c the button colors match your van :P

I believe it was a Haeco CP-1000, ________ on that other site called it "experimental"...

it was located at Alpha outside of Miami, FL.. Not sure if it got sold, _____ or _____ would know..